I AM THRILLED

November 17, 2010

I am absolutely thrilled with the response to our first COLOR CHALLENGE, "PINK and YELLOW". The cards are absolutely gorgeous, some exquisite in their simplicity, others having the "Wow" factor. You have all done an excellent job, "CardART" at its finest. Thank you all for joining us. The next challenge is our Inspiration Challenge, Tuesday Nov. 23rd. Candy our team leader will give you all the details closer to the time. Congratulations in advance to the winner of the $25.00 shopping spree, whoever you may be. Have fun shopping!
hugs,
Diana

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You & the girls have created such a beautiful blog, Diana! Thank you so much!

    I'll be putting my challenge card together this week. Don't want to miss out on the fun of our very first challenge!

    Huggies ~ Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and the wonderful design team for this great challenge blog. I'm new to this and I am having so much fun.Its very exicting!!!! Can't wait for the next challenge

    ReplyDelete